Saturday, October 28, 2006

Ding-Dong. Ding-Dong. Ding-Dong.

That's right, we have a doorbell now. It lights up, as you can see. Fancy. And what goes best with a doorbell? Why, a doorknob, of course!

The front door has been unwrapped, so you can see what it looks like with it's three little windows at the top. It will eventually be painted, but the color hasn't been decided yet. I'm leaning towards a dark redish-pumpkin color.

I now have a KEY, which is psychologically a HUGE thing. It's right here, on my keychain, reminding me that the house is real. Really, really, for reals REAL. And here is the lock the key goes to:

2 comments:

donutboy said...

Love that dooknob set. Is that from Rejuv?

The house is really starting to fly now, everything coming together so nice. I'd really like to see more on that marmoleum

Addie said...

It's from Emtek. Emteck? I'm not sure on the spelling...

More Marmoleum is coming, don't worry!