We had an amazing time camping at Sequim Bay for four days with the Ericsons, the Taylors, the Guzstiltzmans, Mark & Elna, and Keely, Silas and Semra. More pictures (from other cameras, as well as ours) can be seen at Gabe's site.
- beautiful weather
- a beautiful, secluded group campsite, well away from the crowded 'regular' campground
- our own "private" beach and dock (hardly anyone came over from the main campground)
- phosphorescence in the water every night!
- clear, moonless nights with ALL the stars
- watching kingfishers and herons fish, and gulls catch and drop clams on the rocks
- little crabs under all the rocks, and snails on top of them
- giant bubbles!
- a day trip to Dungeoness Spit
- a whole gaggle of kids running wild through the campsite
- kids taking pictures of each other (and their feet, the dirt, the sky, etc...)
- good food (Woo! Sausagefest!)
- plenty of beer
- great friends