Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ready to Mud & Tape

While I was gone the Scrappers did their thing, cleaning up all the sheetrock scraps and getting everything ready for the mudding and taping to begin. There's paper down on the floor all through the house, as you can see in the picture below.
Also, they've started putting the corner-angle-reinforcement things on the corners. You can see them in the picture above, but here's a close up:
The mud and tape are all stocked in the house, ready to go.
Cary took these pictures Tuesday night, and last night we both got home too late to go out and see if the mudding and taping had started. So I'm really excited to get out to the site tonight after work and see what's new since I left on Monday. This is the longest I've gone without checking in since the construction started - I miss my house!

Update - Which is not to say I didn't miss Cary too! But I was able to talk on the phone with him while I was away. My house, on the other hand, is not yet able to use a telephone. Or talk. :)

No comments: