Thursday, May 21, 2009

Slounge Chair

Some time ago I won a Pottery Barn gift card in a trivia contest, but then I couldn't find anything that I really wanted to buy that didn't cost way more than the card was for. So the card had just been sitting in a drawer for a couple years. I rediscovered it recently, went to their website, and found this cute little baby arm chair for Conan which it just covered. Yay for "free" baby stuff!
Conan can't yet sit by himself, but he does pretty well propped up in a chair like this. Doesn't he look like a big boy? I can't get over it, compared to the new babies (Chloe, Cohen) he seems so grown up.He seems to really like his chair, it's soft and bouncy, a perfect spot for sloungin' and chewing on his fingers or toes. And it tastes pretty good too!

No comments: