Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Published!

I got a lot of compliments* on my blog post about the difficulties of breastfeeding, so I mustered all my courage and submitted it to the website Offbeat Mama. And they published it yesterday! I'm excited and proud to have a larger audience than usual for my online ramblings, and I'm especially gratified by the comments from Mamas who say that my story gives them hope as they struggle with their own breastfeeding challenges.

*Not in the comments here on the site though - most of my regular readers are a wily and skittish bunch who prefer to remain in the shadows. Which is fine - I know you're out there!

2 comments:

Syd said...

Oh!? That's why. I read your post on your site and then I saw it on Offbeat Mama. I thought maybe they were double posting. It was a very good article and congratulations :) Your story is very encouraging, as a mom-to-be.

The Johnsons said...

Congrats, Addie! It's great to see "Pobst" in print. I am one of your wily and skittish regulars, ever since Auntie Patty showed me your site.
Katie (Kathleen's daughter)