Thursday, July 02, 2009

Excersaucer Fun


Conan really enjoys his excersaucer. It's loud, has tons of toys, and it bounces - what could be better? Another baby consignment store sucess story! I had never really done the consignement store thing before, but I'm really getting into it lately. I've gotten toys, books, bibs, cloth diapers and of course clothes there. Sure, you have to pick through things a little, but most of the clothes are really nice and new. It's so much cheaper than buying things new, and it's much easier (and faster) than watching craigslist for what we need. I've taken a few things into the store, and the last time I went in I had $27 credit - which goes a long way in a store where most things are about $3 - and an excersaucer is $24. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SURE WISH I HAD ONE WHEN I WAS GROWING UP.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE CONAN AND CHLOE, ON OR ABOUT THE 21ST.

PETE & NANCY