Monday, November 26, 2007

Snow + Flash

It looks like a galaxy of stars, but this is actually snowflakes hit with the camera flash.
Yes, that's right, it's SNOWING! Woo! Its sticking and starting to pile up, there's a little over an inch as you can see on the railing behind me:

It is pretty heavy and somewhat wet, but it seems like it means business. It's cold out, and it has been for several days so the ground and everything is well chilled. I dumped a a four-inch thick slab of ice out of the big green wheelbarrow yesterday.

Oh, and, er... look, more snow! In a tree this time.

Pretty impressive, no?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love snow! It is just so beautiful!

Keeley said...

You lucky rural-ites. There was no snow in town that I could find. And look, I did. Cool pictures too.