Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Play & Imagination

Conan's imagination is really blossoming. His playtime includes lots of chatter, dialog and play acting both with real and imaginary participants in his games. I love it.

Here are a couple of recent examples:



Serving Cake & Ice Cream is one of Conan's favorite games. You can have it in a bowl, on a plate, or in a cone, your choice! Usually it is chocolate or 'nilla, but sometimes it is wild and crazy flavors like sunshine, grass, or purple.



Wee-Haw, ride'em cowboy! Cowboys know a lot about horsies. And they have hats.

Update: Since I had to re-upload both of these, I thought I'd go ahead and add a couple more:



Conan's new fingers come in lots of colors. I had to help him put the last two on, he tried for a really long time to do it himself but his new fingers just aren't as dexterous as his old ones. They do look neat tho!



Here he is combining riding his trike with tying knots in his "catchin' rope". Knots are really interesting to Conan, and he spends a lot of time tying and untying them. He still doesn't pedal his tricycle, but he's getting better at steering while pushing with his feet. And he loves to wear his helmet, whether he's going for a ride or not.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

not working for me :(

Trudel said...

me neither - message comes up and says the videos are duplicates of ones already uploaded...

Addie said...

Agh, yeah - i'm getting the same error. I'll see if I can fix it now...

Addie said...

OK, it seems to be fixed now. I had to look it up - seems that once you sign up for google+ then you have to re-enter your password on YouTube or you'll get that error every time you upload. Typical...

Anonymous said...

cute!!! Working now :)